Kek-Gardner Centrifugal Sifter and GKM Siebtechnik Flat-Deck Screeners
Kemutec provides "Total Powder Sieving Solutions" with their range of Kek-Gardner Centrifugal Sifters and GKM Siebtechnik Flat-Deck Screeners.
The Kek-Gardner Centrifugal Sifter is the class leader for high speed and efficient processing of powders, granules and slurries. Featuring a full cantilever shaft, the unit benefits from easy access and rapid screen changes, in most cases under 30 seconds. This design facilitates easy cleaning and provides the highest standards in hygiene. It also features virtually tool free maintenance resulting in maximum output and uptime. It is available for gravity and full inline pneumatic conveying applications with output ranges from a few pounds per hour to over 200,000 lbs/hr.
- Screens down to 35μ
- Screens are available in nylon, stainless steel woven, wedge wire and perforated plate
- Full cantilever shaft - no end bearings or seals
- 7 model size range
- Rates up to 200,000 lbs/hr
The GKM Ultimate Tumbler Screening Machine for the control screening, multi-deck classification and dedusting of dry, powdered and granular products. Particularly suitable for high feed rates and multi deck separations of fines, lightweight products which are difficult to screen. It features patented manual deck lifters for easy screen change and high efficiency screening. Its tough modular design allows for long service life of all parts, no dead corners and low noise levels associated with production. The screener is 100% statically and dynamically balanced for vibration free installation in steel structures.
- Screens down to 20μ
- Screens are available in stainless steel wire or synthetic fiber mesh, perforated plate
- 1 - 6 screen decks per machine
- Screen movement is three dimensional
- Model sizes range from 600 - 2,600mm diameter
The Vibrating Control Screener is designed for pure control screening with higher performance of dry, dusty, powdered and granular products, and liquid-solid separation with a low percentage of coarse material. The GKM Vibrating Control Screener provides superior screening efficiency with an extremely fast center discharge of fine particles and adjustable retention time for oversize particles. It is available in serveral model sizes and operates at a low noise level of approximately 75db (A).
- Screens down to 100μ
- Screens are available in stainless steel or plastic wire mesh fabric
- 1 - 2 screen decks per machine
- Screen movement is two dimensional
- Model sizes range from 450 - 2,000mm diameter