Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Kemutec Group Inc. Kemutec Group Inc neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Kemutec Group Inc.
- Kemutec Group Inc makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Site. Kemutec Group Inc assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omission in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. NEITHER Kemutec Group Inc NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check you local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Kemutec Group Inc also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses or other harmful code that may infect, your computer software or hardware or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, test, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to the extent that notwithstanding the foregoing you acquire any proprietary rights in anything you so transmit or post, you hereby grant to Kemutec Group Inc, and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use such material for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting or any other comment or non-comment use. Furthermore, Kemutec Group Inc is free to use ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for commercial sale using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Kemutec Group Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including KEMUTEC, KEK, GARDNER, MUCON, PROMOFLOW and ROTALOG are registered Trademarks of Process Components Ltd and Kek-Gardner Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Kemutec Group Inc. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Kemutec Group Inc will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, where applicable.
- Kemutec Group Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Kemutec Group Inc may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Kemutec Group Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Kemutec Group Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Kemutec Group Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Kemutec Group Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. If you access the Site after any such revision, you will be bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Concessions to which you are bound.
- We will use the personal information to supply services and/or documents to you, to contact you as required and (if appropriate) to arrange payments to or from you.
- We may also use the personal information to occasionally notify you about important changes to the Web site or use of our services or to send you information and/or newsletters from us which we think you may find useful. If you would rather not receive this information please send a blank e-mail message headed 'unsubscribe' to Kemutec.
- The personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without your express authority, save where disclosure is reasonably required for our business purposes (for example to any courier firm used to deliver documents to you. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- The personal information will be held at our offices at 130 Wharton Road, Bristol, PA and, if reasonably required for our business purposes.
- We will endeavor to keep the personal information concerning you up to date, accurate and for a period which is no longer than is reasonably necessary for our businesses purposes (including the establishment and ongoing maintenance of our client contact and/or marketing databases). If at any time you wish to update the information provided or have your information removed from our databases please email us at (or contact us by telephone or post) with details of the updated information or your deletion request.
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment hereto is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the recipient and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, use or copy of this communication, or the making and retention of a copy of this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any viruses which may be contained within attachments to this e-mail and recommend that all attachments be scanned for viruses prior to opening.
Copyright © 2011, Kemutec Group Inc. All rights reserved.
130 Wharton Road • Keystone Industrial Park • Bristol, PA 19007 USA
Tel: 215 788 8013 • Fax: 215 788 5113